- Capri Coast | Warm Golden Brown.
- Bronzed Bondi | Medium Amber.
- Ipanema Sun | Medium Auburn-Brown.
Sunday, October 9, 2016
- Como La Flor | is described as a muted cherry red with an amplified finish. This color is very creamy and pigmented and is so shiny that I'm not sure if it should be considered an amplified lipstick. All my other amplified lipsticks don't have this much shine it it. I love this color but I hate the finish. I like my bright reds to be mattes instead.
- Dreaming of You | is described as a deep wine with a matte finish. This one surprised me because I didn't think I was going to be impressed with the color. This matte is creamy, comfortable and it covered the pigmentation on my lips. It's a gorgeous dark red and went with my skin tone.
- Amor Prohibido | is described as a pinky mid-tone brown with a glaze finish. This color is a nice nude on me without washing me out. I would need to wear a liner to line my lips but other than that I can see myself wearing this a lot.
- Bidi Bidi Bom Bom* | this lip gloss is described as a bubblegum pink with a silver pearl and is available online only. This lipglass has mutli colored glitter in it and reminded me a lot of the lipglass from the MAC + Fafi Collection. Even though in the tube Bidi Bidi Bom Bom looks like a hot pink, on my lips it just looks clear with glitter.
Wednesday, October 5, 2016
- Selena | is described as an intense pearly violet with a veluxe pearl finish. Selena's favorite color is purple so I'm happy they named this after her. This is a very pretty purple and I feel like it would look good across all skin tones.
- No Me Queda Mas | is described as a warm dusty brown with a matte finish. I have to say that this color surprised me. It felt so smooth with no problems with the application. On my skin the color felt like it leaned more on the neutral side instead of warm which I really like.
- Fotos Y Recuerdos | is described as a bright warm pink with a satin finish. This color doesn't really pop when I applied on my skin. I needed to layer it a lot in order to get the color look the way it looked in the pan. Still a pretty color but I don't think I would have gotten it if it weren't for the name.
- Techno Cumbia
- Ven Conmigo | is described as a beige pink with a matte finish. This color is very light and it looks a lot like Nars Douceur blush on my skin except that Douceur has slight shimmer in it so it doesn't looks as flat matte as Ven Conmigo.
- Blunt | is described as a muted golden brown with a matte finish. I don't really like the color on my cheeks because for some reason it pulls red. This color you can get anytime because it's part of MAC's permanent line.
- 129SH Brush | is an all-purpose brush for blush or face powder with the limited edition purple Selena design. The brush feels soft which I wasn't surprised about because The only thing that I didn't like about this brush is that the number of the brush isn't anywhere on it. I know it's nothing major but I liked how Rihanna's 187sh brush with MAC had the number on it & so to me this brush just looks a bit unfinished in its design.